In the wake of COVID-19, families all over the country are really missing being able to connect with their loved ones on a regular basis. Some of the folks hit hardest by this are grandparents, who long to see and hug their grandchildren.
To help bring families closer together during this trying time, we recently ran a Facebook contest to give five lucky individuals free cardboard cutouts of grand-kids. To enter, all folks had to do was to Like the post, share a little bit about who they think would benefit from free family pictures with cardboard cutouts, and fill out a brief online form with some basic information.
The contest encouraged so many people to share heartfelt stories about their families and grandchildren. Here are just a few of the tidbits our customers decided to share:
- “Our daughter Kerry can’t see her grandparents for her 5th bday this year on April 14th. This would be a great way for them to take pictures and celebrate WITH her!”
- “My kids miss their Grammy so much. My youngest has a speech and comprehension delay so she can’t understand why she can’t see her Grammy. I’d love to send her one if I’m lucky enough to get picked!”
- “My parents would love this!!! They’re missing their grand babies so much.”
- “I would love a cut out of my grand kids!!!! I miss them dearly!”
- “My kids miss their grandparents something fierce. We’d love to win.”
- “My parents are literally crying because we can’t bring the kids by. They would love this!”
Once the contest closed on Friday, April 3, we randomly drew five lucky winners to receive their free grand-kid cardboard cutouts. The contest winners were:
- Rachel T.
- Jennifer M.
- Donna K.
- Shannon C.
- Juan C.
One of the winners decided to ship a cardboard cutout to her mother. “I would do anything for my mom and not being able to do much hurts. Now she can smile every day we have to spend apart,” she said.
A big congratulations to all our lucky winners, and many thanks to everyone who entered!
Bringing Loved Ones Closer
We are thrilled to be able to bring families closer together with our life-size cardboard cutouts. After our grand-kids cutout giveaway, we’ve received several family pictures with cardboard cutouts that feature grandchildren. From what we can see in the photos, all you grandparents out there are really creative! From taking the grand-kids fishing to cooking with grandson, grandparents are chock full of ideas on how to make the most of their time with their grand-kid cardboard cutouts.
If you’re feeling inspired to surprise a loved one with a memorable gift, we’re here to help. Create your life-size cardboard cutout online and get ready to make someone’s day! We offer cardboard cutout standees in three different materials to suit a variety of needs, and all of our life-size products come with their own stands.
Finally, stay tuned for more contests! We’re planning on hosting more product giveaways in the near future, so be sure to Like Cardboard Cutout Standees on Facebook to stay up-to-date on all the latest happenings.